One of the most beloved meals that I serve to our guys on Thursday nights is “Brinner” – a carbo-loaded dinner of breakfast deliciousness.
I think this is a favorite meal because busy adults are not served a home-cooked breakfast very often.
And a hot breakfast is food that feels like home.
MY BRINNER MENU – Served 16
- 1-9×13 English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich Casserole
- 1-9×13 French Toast Casserole
- 1 Hash Brown Pizza
- 2 pounds of Candied Bacon
- 32 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (the kind that come in a can in the refrigerator section. I purchased them in bulk at Smart & Final)
- 1 large bowl of fresh fruit salad
- 1 gallon of milk
- 1 gallon of orange juice (I should have bought two)
You can use any of your favorite recipes to create Brinner for your community. Personalize this menu and use recipes that remind you of home or being at grandma’s house. I pretty sure it will become one of your community’s favorite meals too.